Wednesday 1 March 2017

GECKO GALZ DESIGN TEAM CARD - MARCH 1ST


 Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and the
latest challenge for March. 

For my card I have used gorgeous papers from the Gecko Galz Etsy Shop here  https://www.etsy.com/shop/geckogalz

STASH USED
Magnolia Blossoms Digital Mini Paper Pack

Butterfly Wings Digital Collage Set

A Rose is a Rose Digital Collage Set
I thought these products were just perfect for this challenge.
HERE ARE SOME CLOSE UPS



HERE'S HOW
Cover a 6x6 card blank with one of the pretty papers
Take two more sheets, cut them down and distress the edges
Layer up with plain card in between the pretty papers
Matt the post card with two papers, distressing edges as you go
Adhere to center of card
Decorate with two of the beautiful butterflies, add pearl bodies
Make some pretty flowers, add stamens, pearls and leaves.
xxx
DON'T FORGET TO LOOK OUT FOR THE FREEBIE STAMPS AND BRILLIANT PRIZES.
I hope you like my card and the gorgeous Gecko Galz papers.
I do hope you become a follower of my blog and pop back again soon. Bye for Now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.