Friday, 24 February 2012

FOREVER

Hi - here is another layout using the My Creative Sketches sketch. I always prefer to make double page spreads for my albums. For this one I chose a pale duck egg blue for the background paper as the walls in the photos are pale duck egg blue. I wanted to pull out the pink in the photos and from the paper,  rather than the green, as I used green on the other layout. I hand cut a pale pink circle and adhered this to the right of the page. I adhered a pale duck egg blue circle on top.  I then added the doily to the left of the page, and matted my photos in the bright pink. I distressed the photos and the mats. I then added some bright pink chiffon roses ribbon to the circles and as a border. I die cut the title FOREVER and decorated with flowers and a pink butterfly, all Prima. I added a die cut corner, (Tim Holtz), added some pearls and a few gems and thats it.