Friday 24 February 2012

FOREVER

Hi - here is another layout using the My Creative Sketches sketch. I always prefer to make double page spreads for my albums. For this one I chose a pale duck egg blue for the background paper as the walls in the photos are pale duck egg blue. I wanted to pull out the pink in the photos and from the paper,  rather than the green, as I used green on the other layout. I hand cut a pale pink circle and adhered this to the right of the page. I adhered a pale duck egg blue circle on top.  I then added the doily to the left of the page, and matted my photos in the bright pink. I distressed the photos and the mats. I then added some bright pink chiffon roses ribbon to the circles and as a border. I die cut the title FOREVER and decorated with flowers and a pink butterfly, all Prima. I added a die cut corner, (Tim Holtz), added some pearls and a few gems and thats it.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, this is beautiful!!! I love that butterfly!! Hopefully see you soon!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous layout, loving all the flowers and the rose borders. Thanks for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous!!!! Love this to bits, amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout love all the details thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout with so beautiful colors and flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout! So lovely to see some more scrap pages in our challenges. I hope you had fun with this month's challenge at S J Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning! I love all the flowers, and the way you placed the title. Thanks for joining in at SJ crafts! x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.