Monday 20 February 2012

WAY TO GO


Hi guys, here is another page using a sketch for my inspiration. I have used the colours from my photo to dictate the papers and card Ive used.
I started with the navy and matted the photo. Then I used the rest of the navy for the backing card. I then distressed the peach cardstock and added that. I then added a large doily. Then I cut out three circles, one in soft brown, one in patterned peach and a navy one. I adhered these, then adhered my photo. I die cut the clock using a Tim Holtz die, and die cut some branches (Tim Holtz), added some Prima flowers and then added a die cut title and some hidden journaling.
This is the sketch I used from Once Upon A Sketch. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful photo...love the colors and the doilys...stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful layout! Just love it! Thank you very much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clean design matched with wonderful, bright colours!! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and colours, I love how they highlight the photo. Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.