Saturday, 4 February 2012

OUR HOUSE

Hi everyone, here is a layout I have just finished using a sketchabilities sketch no.64.
I loved using this sketch as its just right for my style. I used all my most favourite things. Pink and green and doilies and flowers and butterflies and pearls.
I chose some brown cardstock from my stash, which picked out the brown of the roof, then chose the green that matched the lawn. This then needed a pop of colour so I chose pink as it goes great with green. 
I then placed on the doilys.
Next I matted the photos onto pink cardstock, then onto some green paper that  I cut out using a template.
I added a border in green that I cut with some scalloped scissors.
I then cut a larger border using a scalloped template.
I then added a few peices of torn Prima pink paper .
Now that the basis was done I started to decorate. I added the flowers with pink brads then hand cut the bunting. I just doubled over some fabric and hand cut some triangles. I then took some coloured twine and stapled the bunting peices on top. I then coloured them in with inks in pink, green and brown. I attached the bunting with pink velvet brads.  I then punched out some butterflies, added the pearls. I added a title and some journaling. All done. Why not give it a go. See sketch below. Happy scrapping.