Thursday 19 July 2012

PARTY TIME


Morning all lovely scrappers. Here is a layout I have done for another challenge at the Flying Unicorn.
This was for the Ink to Impress Challenge.
No sketch for this one.
So this is what I did.
I chose my papers from the colours in the photo. (4 different ones). ( And some bazzill).
I matted my photos in aqua colours 3 times and distressed and inked the edges.
I cut out the background shape using a template and distressed and inked the edges.
I adhered this to the background cardstock.
I added my photos.
I then made the hanging sign and bird using chipboard and inked and embossed them.
I did the same with the little border peice with the pearls on.
I masked the clock using home made gesso and a Prima mask and added the clock hands.
I added other peices of distressed and inked papers, and peices of doily.
I cut out three butterflies and inked and glittered these.
I made little pearly bodies using eye pins and glass pearls.
I added some aqua flowers and a few pearls.
This all took a good 2 hours as I handmade quite a few things.
Hope you like it. BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.