Wednesday, 11 July 2012

SWEETIE PIE


Morning all, here is a layout ive done using a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches for inspiration.
Ive done a lot of stitching on here for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn.
So, I have used green and purple for this one and matted my photo twice, then started to cut out all the peices of the layers and included a doily. I then lay everything down, glued everything and then started to stitch using my machine. Ive done some straight and some zigzag stitches. I then added my photo mat and  added a velum title that I pre stitched around, then glued in place. I then added the decorations. I die cut some green branches, added some tiny roses and some large ones. I added a couple of Prima butterflies, and one of my hand made stick/hat pins.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sketch-challenge-july-6th-2012.html
Here is the sketch that I turned on its side.