Monday 9 July 2012

US


Morning all, and Happy Monday, here is a layout I have done using a sketch from Once Upon A Sketch for my inspiration. I have also entered this into a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn.
 So, after I had chosen my papers and colours, I started to layer up as per the sketch. I matted my photo and distressed some of my layers and started to stick these down. I added the doily, then the photo, then I used a martha stewart punch to punch out some borders. I added the borders then started to decorate. I die cut a chipboard birdhouse and bird and painted these white then added some glimmer glam paint. I inked the edges and used a stick pin (from a swap I did) for the hanging part. I then die cut a couple of large leaves and inked these up. I handmade 3 different types of flowers, and added these, I made the flower centres and added them, and die cut some butterflys. I added the Prima telegram from my Prima Freebie page, then added some small flowers as well. And there you have it. The papers are from Bo Bunny, Prima and Little Sprout. Hope you like it and why not give it a go. This took a little longer than usual because I handmade quite a bit, but 3 hours should do it. Great for a rainy afternoon!

http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/july-challenge.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.