Wednesday 24 October 2012

LOL


Happy Wednesday to you. Here is my layout using a sketch from Stuck on You Sketches Oct 12th for inspiration.
I also used the colours from the C.S.I Color Story Challenge Blog.
For this challenge I used all 5 colours from the colour scheme section , flowers and polka dots from the evidence section and from the testimony section I used the prompts from the freebies from the CSI site. Be the Best Version of You - Good things come in small packages and The best dreams happen when you are awake.
So this is how I did it.
I chose all my papers and colours then matted up my photo in white then rosy red.
I then chose three paper layers to go underneath and I distressed all the edges and inked them up.
I used scalloped scissores for the back aqua layer.
I then adhered this to my polka dot paper.
I  hand cut some roses from one of the freebie papers and glued these down.
I added a little fence that I painted white, which I thought mirrored the fence in the photo quite well.
I die cut the banners. I then added the lacy borders anda scalloped edge border.
I hand cut out the tea cup from some Websters paper. I added some flowers and pearls.
I cut out two pretty butterflies and added beads and antenea.
I cut out journaling prompt  freebies, glued these down and added a secret journaling block at the top.
I added one of my hand made stick pins and die cut the title.
And thats it, why not give it a go.
See details below.




 SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzil cardstock
My Minds Eye polka dot paper
Websters Pages paper - garden gala
CSI freebies
Flowers and leaves
Pearls
Wooden fencing
Glass beads
Black wire
White paint
Butterflies
Hand made stick pin
White lace

1 comment:

  1. vwery cute page!
    Thanks for visit too, my sketch was from Aussie SS

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.