Tuesday 23 October 2012

YEAR 11


Morning all, here is a layout I have just finished using a sketch from sketchabilities for inspiration.
I chose the blues and peach from the photo and double matted my photos.
I then matted another blue onto my 12x12 peach backing card.
I chose a darker blue and cut it down to 10x10 and used a honeycomb mask and some texture paste to decorate and added a little white paint in the corners.
I adhered my photo onto this and added a small doily in one corner. I then made some banners and glued these down. I added the extra photos and a journaling block. I die cut some butterflies and punched out a couple of small branches. I added two small circles, one from Prima packaging. I then added the flowers and pearls and added a die cut title. I used blue stickles on the butterfly bodies.  Thats all for now, have a lovely week everyone. (See sketch below).

http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock
Small doily
Texture paste
Journaling block, Prima, plus packaging
Branch punch
Butterfly die
Alphabet die
Stickles
White paint

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Lovely colors and masking and photos...wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Carole!! I love that honeycomb mask!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Caroleanne, the colours really suit the photo so well, it looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful! love the colors, too! thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very nice layout!
    Tnks for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.