Tuesday, 23 October 2012

YEAR 11


Morning all, here is a layout I have just finished using a sketch from sketchabilities for inspiration.
I chose the blues and peach from the photo and double matted my photos.
I then matted another blue onto my 12x12 peach backing card.
I chose a darker blue and cut it down to 10x10 and used a honeycomb mask and some texture paste to decorate and added a little white paint in the corners.
I adhered my photo onto this and added a small doily in one corner. I then made some banners and glued these down. I added the extra photos and a journaling block. I die cut some butterflies and punched out a couple of small branches. I added two small circles, one from Prima packaging. I then added the flowers and pearls and added a die cut title. I used blue stickles on the butterfly bodies.  Thats all for now, have a lovely week everyone. (See sketch below).

http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock
Small doily
Texture paste
Journaling block, Prima, plus packaging
Branch punch
Butterfly die
Alphabet die
Stickles
White paint