Monday 7 March 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE MARCH EASTER CARD PROJECT

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the CRAFTERS PALETTE design team reveal for March. I am up on the blog today with an Easter card.
For this project I chose to use up my Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collection pieces. As the project is to be inspired by Easter, eggs, chicks and bunnies I wanted to make an Easter card.
 
PRODUCTS USED
Card Blank - 6x6 inches
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables
Pink Bazill Cardstock
Assorted Buttons
Lace
Pearls
Felt for the hand made flowers
Doilies
Leafy Punch - Woodware
Brown ink
Mini birds nest with eggs from my stash
Bunny picture from the Internet.

 
I wanted to make some felt flowers for this project as they are so pretty and easy to make.
Using regular and pattern edged scissors, cut out some spiral circles in felt, roll up using a quilling tool and add hot glue.
Easy peasy and so pretty.
I hope you like my card and have a go at the felt flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my project, we would love to see your interpretations and ideas using felt and making an Easter card.
Also I would love it if you would become a follower to keep up with all my latest inspiration, many thanks in advance.
Bye For Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.