Monday 21 March 2016

Latest Birthday Card

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card.
I made this using a 6 x 6 card blank, pretty papers, doily, lace, assorted flowers, pearl stick pin, leafy die cut, string pearls, lace flower, brown chalk ink and a birthday sentiment.
Heres How
Cover the card front with polka dot paper, ink edges
Using a template cut out a scallop shape in pretty paper, ink edges
Adhere a white doily slightly off centre
Add a border of lace
Adhere a small strip of lace and a small strip of pearl flowers
Start to decorate with mini roses, hand rolled roses and a stick pin
Add a lace flower, pearl flower centre and a small butterfly.
I used hot glue for the flowers.
Forgot to say I have entered this into the March 
WORDS AND PAINTERY Challenge
 
Here is how to make the flowers 
http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hand-made-flowers-tutorial.html
I hope you have fun making this card and I would love it if you became a follower, just click on the left sidebar followers link
Many thanks for visiting me today see you in a few days for another reveal.
Bye For Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.