Thursday 24 March 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE MARCH PAGE MAP CHALLENGE LAYOUT - ENJOY


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.
Today I am up on the blog with our March Page Map Challenge.
I created this layout using some more Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony papers and collectables.


For this layout I chose to make most of my flowers by hand.
I used felt and mulberry papers and some scalloped edged scissors and flower dies.
PRODUCTS USED
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony collection papers and collectables
Bazzil cardstock
Lace
Brown ink
Felt
Scalloped edge scissors
Large flower dies
Leafy punch - Woodware
Sticky back pearls.
xxx
I love this challenge as I get to use lots of flowers!
And I love making my own, as you can make them to match your page/card. Gather together any flower punches and dies you have, use co-ordinating papers and away you go.



I hope you enjoyed todays page map challenge, we would love to see your take on our sketch.
I would love it if you would come and follow me.
Thank you so much for visiting today, Bye for Now.
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.