Friday 6 January 2017

FABSCRAPS FOR JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - SPARKLE ALL THE WAY

 Happy New Year 
Welcome to my blog and my first layout for 2017.
I have used the C70 Royal Baby Collection from Fabscraps.
I chose to go pastel rather than baby, I hope you like it.
HERES HOW
Cut out a frame for the photo in glitter card
Matt three times on to coordinating card and papers
Cut a deep 3.5 inch border to adhere across the center of page
Matt onto card
Emboss the title and adhere across the border
Now start to decorate with leaves and flowers
Add the date.
STASH USED
Pretty papers from the C70 Royal Baby Collection from Fabscraps
Card stock, green, peach, taupe and white glitter
Flower stamp and dies from Heartfelt Creations
Leafy branches stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations
Brown chalk ink
Embossing powder
Banner die for the date
Stamens punch
Sticky back pearls.
I hope you like it.



Photography by Shealan Faere
Many thanks for popping by today, I would love it if you became a follower, just click on the follower button on the left hand side bar.
Bye for Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.