Friday 20 January 2017

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY WITH JONES CRAFTS - ELEGANT CHIC 20 January



Morning everyone its FABSCRAPS FRIDAY here today with JONES CRAFTS.
I hope you like my latest layout using the C71 Elegant Chic Collection. This collection is as pretty and elegant as its name, I love it. 
HERES HOW I DID THIS
Cut a piece of pretty paper 8 x 6 inches for the central border 
Matt onto light grey card
Matt again onto dark grey card, adhere to center
Matt the photo onto pink card, adhere 
Emboss the title chippy, glue onto pink card, adhere beneath photo
Matt a journaling block from the journal pack, adhere to side
Emboss the large swirl and small heart, adhere
Stamp and die cut some flowers, add punched stamens, adhere.
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps C71 Elegant Chic Collection papers, Journal Inserts pack, Filligree Swirl Chipboard, Small heart Chipboard
Card stock in grey, dark grey and pink
Heartfelt Creations Stamps and flowers dies
Stamens punch and mini pearls.





Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you become a follower and visit again soon.
Bye for Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.