Friday 1 December 2017

OFF THE RAILS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL DECEMBER MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE - CHEERS

Welcome to December....

Today we have some awesome inspiration to celebrate our new moodboard here at
OFF THE RAILS SCRAPBOOKING
DECEMBER MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE
This challenge is White Christmas,   use white with one other colour. I have chosen aqua blue for a cool Christmas theme.






PRODUCTS USED
12 X 12 Aqua card stock, white doily, foamiran for flowers, silver glitter, white glitter berries, white pearl stamens, other stamens, pine bough die,  title die - Cheers, white pearl card, Christmas stencil, white texture paste, aqua pretty paper 6 x 6 inches, foam pads, hot glue.
I made all the Foamiran flowers, which I will show you how to make at a later date.
xxx
That's all from me today.
Bye for now
xxx
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.