Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card for
Using the fabulous WILD BEAUTY C101 COLLECTION
HAPPINESS - CAROLE WRIGHT
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED
FABSCRAPS WILD BEAUTY C101 COLLECTION
- Wild Beauty Collection C101 Carders Kit MC101 001A
- Wild Beauty Collection C101 12x12 paper pad PP101
- Chipboard Diecuts DC101 006 - Ornament
FROM MY STASH
Card blank 6 x 6 inches, white card, green card, white pearl card, pine branch die, foam, chalk inks, stamens, sisal, funky fibre.
- Matt the card blank with one of the papers
- Cut out a piece of paper 5 x 5 inches, ink edges, matt onto green card
- Matt this onto white card
- Adhere to card front
- Take the happiness quote shape from the carders pack, ink edges
- Ink the ornament chipboard in purple ink, cut in half, adhere to either side of the Happiness quote
- Adhere the quote
- Make some foam flowers with stamens, make some leaves
- Adhere with hot glue adding in some sisal at the same time
- Die cut a few pine branches, adhere.
Many thanks for visiting today, bye for now.