Thursday 26 April 2012

ACTS 2 v 38

Hi everyone, here is my latest layout.
 For my inspiration I have used a challenge from THE FLYING UNICORN to make a layout that is not a square.
So, here we have a circle. I used a large plate to draw around and cut out. The challenge was to also include 3 butterflies, 3 pretty papers, 3 flower clusters and 3 doilies. So that pretty much covers all my favorites right there.
I matted the photo first. Then gathered all my papers together. This is Gabrielle Collection by Bo
Bunny. I then layered everything quite ramdonly. I stamped out the butterflies then added some glitter and cut them out. I added some daisies and some hand made scrunchy flowers using a Sizzix flower die.I then added a title, and some hidden journaling.
BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.