Thursday, 19 April 2012

YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE

Hi everyone, here is a layout Ive just finished using a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES  69.
Again, no pink in this one, Im getting withdrawal! Anyway, I first chose the background and other colours, matted my photos onto brown, blue then brown bazill cardstock,then scalloped the edges with scallop scissors. I adhered these, then handcut the large scalloped borders using a ruler template and inked the edges. Then I hand cut the brown and beige banners and inked the edges. I adhered these and added some lace. I die cut the title with a Tim Holtz alphabet and a sizzix alphabet. I added glitter and pearls to my flowers. I then die cut some butterflies and added glitter and pearls. I stamped a bird and birdcage and cut them out. I die cut the large heart (Tim Holtz) and hand cut the other hearts and matted them. I die cut some branches (sizzix) and added the date. Phew! I used a  song title from Stevie Wonder.

Sketchabilites 69