Thursday, 10 May 2012

CAPTAINS CLUB & DAD

Good morning scrappers.  Here is a layout using a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES No 70 for my inspiration.
And its pink, yay!! So first I matted and layered my photos and the backing cards. I used different script papers that picked out the grey in the photo. I adhered these onto pink cardstock and added two doilies with a pink circle in between. I made 3 borders, but you cant really see them. One is a large scalloped border, a small scalloped border and a large zig zag border. I then die cut some swirls and added them. I die cut a bunting banner and glued this onto some pink twine. I adhered these with pink brads. I then die cut the title and added the flowers. See sketch below.


See sketch here.
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sketch-70-design-team-reveal.html