Saturday, 5 May 2012

DADDYS LITTLE PEACH

Good morning all, today I have a layout using a sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS No. 206.
I have also used lots of doilys for a challenge over at  the Flying Unicorn and  I have made some doily flowers for a challenge. I also made the flower centres. I will add a tutorial for these later.
So, for this page I chose some Prima paper from the Songbird Collection. I also did some fussy cutting of the branch and birds from one sheet. I ripped the edges and adhered this onto some peach cardstock. I then coloured some doilys using paints and glimmer mist. If you do this make sure you do not use too much water as the doilys will disintergrate. I added the matted photo, and lay some doilies cut in half in the back. I added the branch and a die cut tim holtz birdcage which I painted with some gold acrylic paint. I added a little chain. I die cut some butterflies and added pearls. Then I made my doily flowers and made the centres and added these. I added some hidden journaling an die cut the title.