Monday 22 February 2016

CR AFTERS PALETTE PAGE MAP FEBRUARY CARD

Hi everyone welcome to my blog and  the latest CRAFTERS PALETTE  page map for February.
For this months page map I used the rest of my KAISERCRAFT RUSTIC HARMONY COLLECTION and made a card.
xxx
 
 
I chose to turn the map on its side and used flowers for where the hearts should be.
I love using layers so I found this really fun.
Once you have gathered all your supplies together this shouldn't take long at all.
 
FOR MY SUPPLIES I USED
Rustic Harmony Collection by Kaisercraft
Butterfly punch - Woodware
Grass leaf punch - Woodware
Bazill cardstock
Flat flowers
Doily
Bricks chipboard
White acrylic paint
Brown ink
Corrugated card
Lace
Self adhesive pearls
Dew drops.
xxx
So there you have it, one layered up card using the rest of my Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collection Kit.  (I need to buy a new kit I think!). Using layers is a great way to use up all your bits and pieces, like small pieces of lace and scraps of card for the punched out butterflies and leaves etc.
I hope you enjoyed my project, see you next time.
Bye for now
xxx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.