Tuesday 2 February 2016

MY LATEST CARD WITH KAISERCRAFT

 

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card.
I haven't made any cards for a while so thought I would use some of this fabulous Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collection to make something pretty. I hope you like it.
This is a simple quick card, please follow along if you like.
xxx
Take a 6x6 inch card blank and cover with pretty paper, ink edges
Cut out the Live Laugh Love and ink edges
Matt onto matching card, ink edges
Cut another matt, 4x4 inches, ink
Cut another mat 4.5 x 4.5 inches, ink
Start to layer up the matts
Using a punch cut out two border strips and adhere
Now start to decorate with assorted flowers, leaves, butterfly, pearls etc.
 
 
 
You can  buy this kit from CRAFTERS PALETTE
XXX
Many thanks for visiting today, do come back again on Saturday when I will have my Robins Nest Design Team Reveal.
I would love it if you became a new follower, I'm not sure what happened but lots of lovely peeps have fallen off my followers list!
BYE FOR NOW
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.