Tuesday 9 February 2016

TO ALL MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog.
TO ALL MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS
I have just realized that I have lost lots of followers, more than 100, that were following me on Google+.  It seems Google + is no more.
Please could you re-follow me by signing up for a Google Account. With a Google Account you will get blogs added to your Reading List, making it easier for you to see latest posts and activity of the blogs you follow. My followers are really important to me, I am so sorry to have lost so many of you, and look forward to you re-following soon.
If you are a new follower or a re-follower please let me know and I will put you in the drawer to win a prize.
Many thanks, Bye for Now
Carole
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.