Sunday 21 February 2016

Robins Nest Design Team Reveal February - Boscombe Pier

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest
ROBINS NEST Design Team Reveal.
If you saw my Rainbow layout in January, this is a photo of the same evening but from the other end of the beach.
 
 
SUPPLY LIST
Teen girl stickers
Brown cardstock
Soft yellow cardstock
Brown ink pad
White doily
Random print paper from the internet.
STEP BY STEP
 Step 1
Choose background paper
 
Step 2
Add a border strip of brown card 12 x 2 inches
Step 3
Double matt the photo and adhere
 Step 4
Add some layers
 
Step 5
Die cut or punch out lots of flowers, adhere randomly around photo
Add in some of the flower stickers
 
Step 6
Add lots of Dew Drops for the flower centres
Add title and any journaling
CLOSE UPS



 
Thank you so much for stopping by, don't forget to visit all the other designers for more inspiration this month.
I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW ME!
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.