Tuesday 5 April 2016

A SIMPLE TAG WITH INSTRUCTIONS

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest project.
I thought I would have a go at making a tag.
Heres how
Cut out a tag shape 6 x 2.5 inches in card
Matt with pretty paper
Matt again with pastel card
Matt again in cream card
Adhere some pretty paper to the front
Punch a hole in the top
Start to decorate by adding a lace strip over the front of tag
Matt a vintage photo
Add a chiffon rose, lace and pearls and buttons
Add mini roses, stamens and string
Add a butterfly and leaves
Add some seam binding to the top then some cream ribbon roses.
There you have it, one quick easy tag.
STASH
Cardstock plain
Pretty papers
Mini roses
Satin roses
Seam binding
Various lace off cuts
String pearls
Twine
Stamens
Sticky back pearl
Butterfly punch
Buttons
Flower punch
Hole punch
Vintage photo
Brown chalk ink
Hot glue gun.
 
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for Now
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.