Wednesday 27 April 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL APRIL PAGE MAP CHALLENGE - DREAM

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout using  the latest Page Map for April from CRAFTERS PALETTE
For this months' page map challenge I created this layout using the fabulous  Prima Menagerie Collection. This collection kit is beautiful and comes with a set of beautiful Prima Flowers. If you know me I love anything with pink and flowers!


Here is the page map which as you can see I have turned on its side
xxx
PRODUCTS USED
Prima Menagerie Collection Kit
Bazzill cardstock
Flower dies and punches
Mini pearls
Title and tag from my stash.
xxx
So as soon as I saw this kit I fell in love with it, the colours are beautiful. And of course I had to make lots of flowers to go with it.
Just take out your favourite flower dies and punches and away you go. To make the flowers look more dimensional I spritzed them with water, allowed to part dry, then using a pair of tweezers I shaped each petal , leave to dry.
SOME CLOSE UPS



xxx
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like my layout and have a go at making some dimensional flowers. Also I would love it if you would follow me on my blog. Many thanks in advance.
Photography by Shealan Faere Photography
Bye for Now
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.