Saturday 16 April 2016

THE ROBINS NEST DESIGN TEAM REVEAL APRIL 16th LAYOUT - ALWAYS

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest Project for the ROBINS NEST  Design Team.
If you like to use multiple photos on a layout then this one is for you. These are  my most recent photos of a day out spent in Bath in Somerset. Jessie had to do some research for her Fashion Course she is doing at Uni and Bath has the nearest Fashion Museum.
We had a really fun day even though it was extremely cold and windy!
Please feel free to follow along with my six steps below.
 xxx
 

 
SUPPLY LIST
ROSY STRIPE CARDSTOCK (REVERSE SIDE)
BROWN,WHITE, PINK CARDSTOCK
FLOWER PUNCHES OR DIES
DOILY PUNCH OR DIE
xxx
STEP BY STEP
 
Choose cardstock


Take a sheet of brown cardstock 11 x 4 inches, distress edges 
 
Cut a sheet of pretty card to match, 10 x 3 inches, distress edges


Add three matted photos as per layout
 
Add a border strip 6.5 x 1.25 inches, distress edges, attach as per layout
Add the title
Decorate with flowers etc
 

 
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
I HOPE YOU FOLLOWED ALONG
DO LOOK OUT FOR MORE DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATION AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.