Thursday 14 April 2016

ANOTHER CARD THAT IS PUBLISHED IN TURTLE SOUP CREATIVITY MAGAZINE APRIL ISSUE


 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and one of my cards
I would like to share with you today.
And I am so excited to share that some of them have been published in the Turtle Soup Creativity Magazine here http://turtlesoupmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/creative-magazine-april-2016-issue-10.html?spref=fb
Lots of designers published here with tons of inspiration.
You can view also live on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS37UaFUkZM
AND HERES HOW I MADE THIS
Take a 6x6 card blank and cover the front with pretty paper
Add two more layers  5.5 x 5.5 inches, ink the edges, adhere
Rip up a piece of dictionary paper, adhere
Die cut a frame, matt onto photo, adhere
Adhere some flowers, stamens and leaves
Add the sentiment.
And there you have it, one pretty layered card.
I hope you like it.
STASH USED
One 6x6 inch card black
Pretty papers
Cream card
Dictionary paper
Brown chalk ink
Frame die
Assorted flowers
Leaves
Sticky back pearls
Stamens
Stamp - Just for you
Sentiment.

 
LINKS
xxx
LOOK OUT FOR CARD NUMBER 3 FOLLOWING SOON
AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG, MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.