Thursday 19 May 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL MAY PAGE MAP CHALLENGE - Sweet Moments


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and another 
CRAFTERS PALETTE Design Team Reveal.
For this month we have a fab page map challenge. If you like using lots of photos then this one is for you.
 I created this layout using some of Jessies' photos of her recent trip to Newquay in Cornwall for an all girl Birthday week end.




For this layout I did some stamping with a large bottle top and some ink. I tried out lots of different colours first and found that this silvery white ink showed up the best. I randomly stamped over everything as per the page map. This page map is brilliant if you like using lots of photos and Jess had lots from her trip. 
xxx
HERES HOW
First choose eight photos and cut to 3.5 x 3.5 inches
Matt onto white cardstock
Adhere to page as per the photo
For the center, type up the journalling, matt a few times, adhere onto a 3.5 inch square
Next, stamp around the page using a circle bottle top or lid of some kind and some silvery white ink
Add some chipboard embellishments.
xxx
PRODUCTS USED
Cardstock - blue, white and sky blue
Silvery white ink
Bottle top
Embellishments from Kaisercraft.
xxx
So, there you have it, one simple page using simple methods with lots of photos. I hope you like it.
Do look out for more inspiration from the rest of the team.
I would love it if you became a follower of my blog to keep up with more inspiration, many thanks
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.