Friday 27 May 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY LAYOUT FOR FABSCRAPS AND JONES CRAFTS - GIRL POWER


Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and to
Fabscraps Friday with 
JONES CRAFTS and Fabscraps.
For this layout I have used the fabulous Fabscraps 
PEACEFUL 2 papers and chipboard.
SCRAPPY STASH 
Fabscraps PEACEFUL 2 papers
Girl Power chipboard word
Hanging Out chipboard word
Chipboard Fence
Co-ordinating card stock in various colours
Sunflower flower dies by Heartfelt Creations
Blue chalk ink and sticky back pearls.
HERES HOW
Matt photo
Matt a piece of the Peaceful 2 papers (dragonflies) onto navy card 5 x 6.5 inches
Randomly layer up cream, blue card (4.5 x 6 inches and 4 x 5.5 inches)  adhere as per photo
Add matted photo
Cut out the word Girl Power from the chipboard leaving just the frame
Ink up the frame then adhere over photo
Ink up the fence and adhere as per the photo
Fussy cut two dragonflies from the paper,- (I matted them but you dont have to) adhere
Make some die cut flowers, ink edges, adhere then add mini pearl centres
Ink up the word Girl Power, adhere as per layout.
XXX
CLOSE UPS




XXX
I hope you enjoyed my follow along.
Don't forget to look out for more Fabscraps fun every Fabscrap Friday
BYE FOR NOW
xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.