Saturday 21 May 2016

Robins Nest Baby Card May 21st

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest
ROBINS NEST design team reveal.
For this project I have made a baby card for a friend.
 We already know its a girl, hence the pink.

SUPPLY LIST
Sentiment from the  Baby Girl Card Kit
BUNNY STRIPE CARDSTOCK Reverse side 
Pink cardstock
White doily
Two pink butterflies
Leaves
Die cut flowers
Brown Ink
Photo from the Internet
STEP BY STEP

Cut down a 12 x 12 to a 6 x 6 inch card front, ink edges


Double matt with plain pink cardstock and then a pretty paper, ink all the edges

Matt photo and adhere
Add a doily and the matted sentiment

Start to decorate with punched out or die cut flowers using pretty paper
Add lots of dew drop gems to the centres, punch out two butterflies, add some punched out leaves and some sticker flowers.
And there you have it, one pretty baby girl card.
I hope you like it and follow along.
Don't forget to stop by all the other designer blogs along the way, there is lots of inspiration to get you going.
Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you will become a follower of my blog. Till next time, Bye for now.
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.