Friday 13 May 2016

DESIGN TEAM REVEAL FOR CRAFTERS PALETTE - MONOCHROME - FOREVER LOVELY



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout with CRAFTERS PALETTE DESIGN TEAM 
 For this weeks project we have used Monochrome for our inspiration. I have used a black and white photo, papers and embellies. I wanted to keep this quite simple and un-fussy. So, for those of you who like a quick and easy page, this one is for you.
I also made some lovely flowers to complement the page.
XXX
PRODUCTS USED
Bazzil cardstock - black, white
Pretty papers - floral, music and dictionary
White corrugated card
White doily
Pearls
Flower dies
Chipboard words
Black ink.
XXX

As you know I love making flowers. You can make yours using punches or dies, give them a curl with tweezers and add some pretty pearl centers. 
 I do hope you give monochrome a go. And if you keep it nice and simple it shouldn't take too long.
Many thanks for visiting today, and don't forget to look out for more inspiration from the rest of the team.
Also I would love it if you became a follower of my blog to keep up to date with more inspiration.
Have a lovely day.
Photography by SHEALAN FAERE PHOTOGRAPHY
https://www.facebook.com/ShealanFaere/?fref=ts
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.