Friday 30 March 2012

CUTE

Hi everyone, thank goodness its Friday and its half term, yippee! No school runs for a fortnight! So, here is  my latest layout. I used a sketch from the Flying Unicorn for my inspiration. You can find them over on the right. For this layout I chose the colours from the dress and followed the sketch. I used a scallop punch to punch around the lemon cardstock and adhered this to some brown card. I then used a martha stewart punch for the doily edging. I used a doily punch for the aqua doily and matted this onto the page. I layered up with some Websters cardstock and added flowers, pearls and a title from websters stickers for a perfect match. Please note there is not a hint of pink anywhere!! Hope you like it. See sketch below.

sketch from flying unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.