Thursday, 15 March 2012

DAY TRIP

Morning guys, here is a layout I have just finished using the sketch from Stuck On You Sketches. See below. I love pink and green together which I took from the background in the photo. I matted the photo, the added the doily. I cut out some ovals and matted the photos onto them. I decorated with flowers and pearls and swirls. I handmade the butterflies from flowers and added the title and a frilly border. I added the date and a scalloped edge at the top. Just follow the sketch and there you have it. Give it a try. Bye For Now.

Here is the sketch from SOUS.





Also if you would like to win the goodies below, please go to -Keren Tamir' s blog where you will find all the details here  -  

 http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-bloggaversary-to-me.html?showComment=1331811522597#c8846492183333896526


Have a great day.