Tuesday 13 March 2012

THE ROCKS

Hi everyone, here is my layout using the sketch from Once Upon A Sketch. For this one, I chose blue cardstock for the background and oranges for the layers which I picked out from the actual rocks. I matted the photo onto brown cardstock and distressed the edges. I matted it again and distressed again. I then scallop cut half a circle using a template and scallop cut a border using a scallop ruler. I then cut out another border from some Basic Grey cardstock and layered up. The flowers are from Prima, the butterflies I made from Prima flowers and I hand made the pearly swirls. To do this I copied a swirl onto computor paper, then lay some acetate on top of your swirl then using perfect pearls just make little pearly dots along the lines. Leave to dry. See sketch below. Bye For Now. Carole 

March 1st Once Upon A Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.