Wednesday 7 March 2012

HOLIDAYS

Hi guys, here is the other layout using the same sketch. I picked out the papers to match the colours in the photos, and chose this pretty Prima paper from Annalee collection.  I matted all the photos first, then started adding the layers that make up the page, first with the aqua then some more prima paper and some doilies. I then added the photos and decorated. I added the flowers, a diecut birdcage that I painted with a pink dabber undercoat then with gold acrylic paint.The diecut bird I painted with pink and brown dabbers and added some pink stickles. I diecut the dragonflies and added pearls, I added a prima pearl swirl and added a prima journaling box. I also added some gauze fabric to the top corner . Then I die cut the title. Hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.