Monday 13 August 2012

My scrunchy flower tutorial

My Scrunchy Flowers x 2


You will need 10 layers (2 of each) (makes 2 flowers).
Using dies,  punches or hand cut in 5 different sizes
I used a Tim Holtz die and a flower punch.


Then spritz with glimmer mist. (Here I used my home made mist).


Scrunch everything up in little balls and leave to dry
I put mine on a radiator or you can use a heat gun.


Then carefully  unscrunch.


Ink all the edges of all the peices and they should look like this.
 Then start to layer up using a glue dot or dab of glue in the centre.

Curl up the edges using scissors or your fingers.
Your flowers should look like this.
Add a centre and you are done.

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing and I have that die so I shouldn't have any excuse not to make some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I've already checked this one and I'm embarrassed to say I haven't made any yet.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.