Tuesday 21 August 2012

DANCE

Hi scrappers. I havent posted for a while as my computor has been down.

Here is my latest layout using a sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS for my inspiration.
For this one I chose green and white from the layout,  when I used red it all looked very Christmassy.
So I kept it simple and here is how I did this one.

I used Websters backing paper first, I cut out the centre to use a 5x7 mat for the photo.
I then took a sheet of white cardstock and trimmed it down and used a punch around the page doily punch.
I then matted some pretty green bazzill cardstock on top.
I stuck all this down and added a doily which I mounted onto some white cardstock and cut around.
I added my matted photo on top.
I then made a small journalling box and stuck this down, and added one of my handmade stickpins.
I made a doily lace flower and added a sparkly centre from my button box.
I added some small roses and a handmade floral vine.
I used some stickers alphas for the title. I hope you like it and give it a go.
See sketch below.


CREATIVE SCRAPPERS
SKETCH 221
                                   http://creativescrappers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sketch-221.html Scrappy Stash
One sheet of Websters pretty paper
One sheet of Bazzill white cardstock
One sheet of Bazzill green cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch around the page doily punch
One doily
Scrap of red cardstock
Hand made stick pin
Handmade flower vine
Mini roses
Cotton lace
Sparkly button
See my tutorials for stick pins and flower vines.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Amazing photo and gorgeous page...the contrast of red against the green is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What à super cool layout, i just love red and your photo is so beautiful with the other colors combination!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.