Saturday 25 August 2012

TITANIC


Hi scrappers - its the week end - so hope you are getting some quality scrap time in.
Here is a layout I have just finished as the other page to a double spread. I wanted to keep it similar to the last  page, but not the same. For this I have used a sketch from Creative Sketches for my inspiration.

 I kept the colours simple and stuck with deep pink and green with some white.
I matted my photo in green bazzill, then onto a peice of  green, white and pink pretty paper.
I mounted this onto  a 10x10 inch dark green bazzill cardstock.
I mounted this onto a pretty pink 12x12 paper.
I then cut out some border peices as per the sketch, from my papers and adhered  these.
Then I added some doily borders to brighten up the page.
I added the flowers and pearls, leaves and butterfly and some cute buttons.
I added a journalling  block and a title.
Hope you like it. See sketch below.

http://creativescrappers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sketch-222.html

Scrappy Stash
Bazzill cardstock in 2 different greens.
Websters papers x 3
Mini buttons in green and pink
Flat flowers
Pearls
Prima butterfly
Black beads and wire for butterfly body
Prima journalling box
Martha stewart doily punch
White cardstock

1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.