Tuesday 7 August 2012

PLAITS

Morning scrappers. I love pink and yellow together and with a little green added it looks really pretty.
So here is what I did.
I used a template to cut around for the yellow basic grey paper. I adhered this to some pink bazzill card.
I matted the photo in some dark pink bazzill.
I cut out some borders from both the pinks.
I cut two scalloped borders from some yellow bazzill cardstock.
I adhered all this to the yellow shaped card.
I then added half a doily.
I die cut a heart and swirl from chipboard and painted them with some ranger crackle paint in white.
I inked the edges and glued these down.
I handcut some butterflies and applied stickles glitter glue and some pearls for the bodies and wire for the antennae.
I added some pink and yellow Prima and Pettaloo flowers.
I added some pink trim and some pearly hearts.
I added pearls and the vellum title and some green leaves cut using a sizzix die.
Scrappy Stash
Basic grey paper
Bazzill cardstock
Template
Doily
Die cut heart and swirl
Ranger crackle paint
Brown inkpad
Butterflies
Stickles
Flowers
Pearls
Leaf die
Thats all for now. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.