Friday 28 September 2012

An EASY life


Happy Friday everyone, even if it is pouring with rain a the moment, just means great scrapping time!
Here is a layout I have just finished using ONCE UPON A SKETCH and C.S.I for my inspiration. (See below).
For this one I used the sketch and all the colours from the scheme.
I used branches, birds, flowers, and newsprint from the evidence elements.
I did my journalling about how we would love to be on holiday every day, and the title Easy is from the Lionel Richie song of that name.
So -  first of all I gathered up all my papers that fit the colour description and matted my photo.
I loved these colours as they really picked out the colours in the photo.
I then matted my newspaper print paper (freebie from C.S.I) and inked the edges.
I adhered this to my background paper, (My Minds Eye I think), and adhered my matted photo on top.
Then I used some card-stock using scalloped scissors for the backdrop.
I then started to add my flowers and other embellishments  and used some journaling boxes from the freebies.
I added some journalling and some secret journalling on the side and hidden underneath.
I added some muslin and a gorjuss dewdrop bead (from the Scrap That kit for August), and added my title using some alphabet stickers.

SCRAPPY STASH
Card-stock and pretty papers
Freebies from C.S.I
Beaded swirl from Scrap That August Kit
Flowers from Prima
Scalloped edge scissors
Sizzix branch die
Small branch punch
Dewdrop jewel
Pearls
Alphabet stickers
Muslin also from Scrap That August Kit

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

5 comments:

  1. This is such a soft and pretty page Caroleanne! love the florals and that cute little birdie and the gauze. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling page Caroleanne. Love the softness of it. thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet !Love the papers that you chose! Thank you for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is awesome with wonderful details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this layout is real eye candy!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.