Wednesday 19 September 2012

BREEZY


Good morning scrappers. Here is a  layout i have just finished, I have used a sketch from SKETCHABILITIES for my inspiration.
For this one, I wanted to use the colours from Jessies top and jacket.
 I matted the photo is some Bazzill cardstock and then gathered together all my papers of similar colours.
I used a Prima background paper and some book paper, music paper and plain cardstock in off- white.
I cut the centre panel in apricot cardstock to 9x11.5 inches and adhered this to the background paper.
I used a martha stewart punch for the 2 doily borders in white cardstock and added these.
I then cut the music paper to 11 x8 inches and added this on top.
I carried on cutting down the papers by a small amount, inked all the edges and glued them down.
I added my matted photo and a doily.
I hand-cut four squares for my journaling, matted them and glued them down. (Using scalloped scissors).
I then made two double matted banners for the corners.
I used a sizzix die to cut out the hearts and matted them onto white cardstock and stuck these down.
I punched out some large leaves and some small branches and glued these down.
I hand punched a flower, inked the edges and added a pearl centre.
I added more flowers and mini roses and mini rosebuds.
I die cut three double layered buterflies and added pearls for the bodies.
I added one of my small  hand made stick pins and the title.
I hope you like it and give it a go. See sketch below.

http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/design-team-reveal-75-sponsor-giveaway.html

6 comments:

  1. Such a great layout! I love all the details... It looks so nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo, love the details, thank you for joining in with us over at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! really love the earthy tones thanks for joining in at Sketchabilities cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout really stunning, i love the way you did your journalling, and the instructions you provide to your audience is great as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like brown and yellow colors!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The colors and the layers are really beautiful. The photo is also so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.