Friday, 21 September 2012

JUST A DREAM AWAY


Hi lovely scrappers, its that Friday feeling.
Here is a layout using the sketch from Once Upon A Sketch - and Colour Stories Inspiration, for the colours.
I used a brick template from Prima and some white acrylic paint for the blue background.
I matted this onto the wine background cardstock.
I double matted the photo in blue and white.
I added two border peices one in white and one in the blue circles from the C.S.I freebie page.
I added the doily and some printed paper from the freebies.
I then used a little picket fence I picked up somewhere, not sure where, and painted it white.
I added flowers and little branches, pearls and a butterfly, and one of my stick pins in blue.
I added the title using another of the freebies and  a couple of freebie tags.
Hope you like it and give it a go.

http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/september-challenge-2.html