Friday 4 January 2013

FROSTY



 


DESIGN TEAM WORK FOR STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES

Happy Friday everyone, and a Happy New Year.
Here is my first layout this year for SOUS design team.
And this is how I did it.
First of all I chose the colours from the photo. I love purple and green together and I added some white.
First of all I matted my photo in purple cardstock, inked the edges and rounded the corners.
I took a 12x12  peice of scalloped cardstock in purple which I lay on top of a sheet of  12x12 green bazzill card.
Then I found a paper in a patterned green and purple and using my scalloped ruler I made a scalloped square.
I inked the edges and matted this onto a peice of green card that I scalloped and inked the edges.
I found a white doily and glued this down. Then added a green circle, which I cut using some wiggly scissors, then I inked the edges.
I glued my matted photo to all these layers.
I used a tree sticker from an old sheet of Christmas stickers I had and added some small flower buds.
I added a few handmade vines to the base of the tree and some purple and white flowers.
I then die cut 3 snowflakes and added gems.
I added a few more flowers  and a journaling box.
And to finish I die cut the title. 
I hope you like it and give it a go. See sketch below.

 

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock
White doily
Sizzix sizzlitts snowflake die
Tree sticker
Handmade flower vine
Assorted flowers
Gems
Journalling block
Scalloped ruler
Squiggly scissors
Tim Holtz alphabet die
Glitter cardstock
Corner rounder

8 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    What a sweet page and I agree with Tracey, great wintery page in purple!
    Hope you are having a great weekend and maybe getting some creative time
    to start off 2013!
    =)

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Caroleanne this rocks and I love that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a terrific layout! Love the sweet photo and beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout, Caroleanne!! I also like the purple and green together with a splash of white!! And the snowman is too cute!!! Have a wonderful week!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally the cutest layout ever! Lol! Love the snowman! PERFECT take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this layout Carole, and the colours are perfect! You have the perfect flower cluster and I love the snowflakes... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that green and purple together and the snowman is just too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.