Wednesday 30 January 2013

THE BEST DAY EVER

Morning all lovely scrappers. For todays layout I have used a challenge at Flying Unicorn for my inspiration. The challenge was to use tissue paper. Here I have made all the pink tissue flowers. HERE IS HOW.

I took a tim holtz tattered florals die and some pink tissue and cut through lots of layers at once. I scrunched them up in different sizes, added some hot glue to the centres and just squished together. Easy peasy and I think they look quite pretty.

I then added some textured paste to give a snowy effect. It was snowing a blizzard at the time! I used the texture paste to make the brick wall by stippling through a stencil. I used the tim holtz clock die and textured that and inked the edges. I also used a tim holtz die for the little robin. I used inks to colour him in.

I added all sorts of little bits and peices, more flowers and some branches. Hope you like it. You can find the Flying Unicorn here.  http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum.html

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock - black and white
Pretty paper x 1
White doily
Brick wall stencil
Clock die
Bird die
Branch die
Textured paste
Twine
Assorted flowers
Pocket watch cut out
Glitter paper tag
Hand made stick pin
Snowflake punch for black flower centre
Prima leaves
Title sticker
Journalling box
Mini tag with the date

1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.