Thursday 10 January 2013

GROOVY


Hi lovely scrappers. Here is a layout I have done using a sketch from Flying Unicorn for my inspiration.
I used some pretty background paper from Graphic 45 - A ladies diary collection - Moment in time.
I cut this down to 11.5 inches and matted it onto some plain black cardstock.
I then matted my photo in peach then black, and made another matt using peach, cream and black.
I adhered both these down then started to embellish.
I started with the largest flower first, then added smaller flowers to the sides.
I then added two of my handmade vines and glued all this down with a heat gun.
I added two labels for my journalling, which I cut out using a Tim Holtz die.
I  typed up the title, matted it and glued this down.
I loved this sketch as it is quite simple and easy to do. I hope you give it a go. See link below.

SCRAPPY STASH
Black, peach and cream cardstock.
White photocopy paper
Graphic 45 paper
Prima large flower
Mixed smaller flowers
Handmade vines
Sizzix Die for the labels
Twine
White doily (just seen)
Hot glue gun
http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1648

2 comments:

  1. wow it's beautiful also your picture greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and the colours are amazing, blending with the flowers and the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.