Friday 22 June 2012

BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT

Happy Friday everyone.
Here is a layout I have done using a sketch from My Creative sketches for my inspiration. (See sketch below).
This is the other page to my double page spread, so I have used the same papers and colours.
My background paper you can just see, is from Prima, melody range. I used a ready cut scalloped black cardstock.  I used a doily.  I cut a pink bazzill cardstock circle to go over the top.I matted my two photos in the pink cardstock. I double matted the small photo with some prima black script paper. I adhered all this and started to distress my border peices. I cut three for the side and three for the bottom. I adhered these then started to decorate. The birdcage is cut from the prima paper and I added one of my stick pins to the top. I added some wire pearls,  flowers, a pink prima butterfly and a hand cut one. I die cut some swirls(Tim Holtz) and then added the title using some Websters Pages alphabet stickers. (I love their alphas).
Hope you like it.

http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/junes-sketch.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow...absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Luv the pink with the black & ur title is awesome! Thanx for playing at My Creative Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.