Thursday 28 June 2012

MILLIE


Good morning scrappers - hope you are all well. Here is a layout I have done using a sketch from The Flying Unicorn. I loved this sketch as it is very flowery and easy to follow.
I have been meaning to do a Millie page for ages, so here it is.
 This is what I did.
I chose my papers first, these are from Little Sprout by Fancy Pants Designs from SJ Crafts and some pink Bazzill.
First of all I chose the background card then picked a pretty pink paper for the shaped layer. I used a template to draw round. Then  I made my layers and matted my photo.
I used a Martha Stewart Doily punch for the cream cardstock and stuck everything down.
Then comes the best bit, making the flowers and decorating the page. I used my Tim Holtz die for the large flowers, and misted them with some home made spritz, I'll do a tutorial later for how to make it. Then I die cut a butterfly and spritzed that, added a dragonfly and other flowers and pearls. I hand cut the cherry blossom border from some Websters pages paper and added some perfect pearls for the stamens. I added the journaling using a Prima journaling notecard (Melody range)  and cut out the title. Have a great day. BFN
This page took about an hour and a half. 

find sketch herehttp://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1179

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.