Wednesday, 6 June 2012

KENT

Good morning scrappers - hope you all had a great Jubilee weekend, ( I didnt get any scrapping done as I was glued to the festivites on the television, plus we had a street party).
I finished this on Saturday and for this layout I used a sketch from Sketchabilities.
The papers are from Basic Grey.
So, first I chose my colours from the photo, then matted the photos. Then I started to choose the papers for the different layers as per the sketch. I cut two large circles out (I drew around a plate) and matted one on top of the other.  I cut 2 small circles out and did the same. I cut out 2 large rectangles and matted them, then I started to glue these down. I then added my matted photos.
I made some borders, one using my large scalloped scissors, just love those scissors, and used a die for the banners. I lay down my borders, added some ribbon, die cut a couple of hearts, then found some matching flowers. The grey one is from Basic Grey and I made the white one from some lace. The centre is from Basic Grey as well. I added in some mini roses and some pearls, die cut the title and there you have it. Another quick layout - why not give it a go.  The sketch is below.


Sketchabilities
                                                                       sketch No. 72