Monday 25 June 2012

FESTIVAL FUN


Morning all and happy Monday.
Here is a layout I finished on Saturday for a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn - its for the blue green and yellow summer challenge. (see link below).
Here for a change I have done an A4 Layout as it is for my daughters school album which is A4.
This is the Bournemouth Sevens Festival the girls went to.
So,  first I chose my papers and then matted the picture onto some green bazzill. I triple matted this one with yellow and then some pretty Prima green paper. I cut out a scalloped background using a temple, then added a few borders and stickers and some rik rak ribbon.  I added one of my flower vines and some flowers and a butterfly. I die cut the title using a sizzixx sizzlets die. I added some journalling, and thats it - easy peasy and very quick. Thats all for now - BFN

http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/1125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.